The first generation of Chanticleer spent all the moments they could rehearsing - to perform they had to take time away from work. They traveled in a van, and Louis cooked his “famous” spaghetti on hot plates in motels. Encouraged by early success, Louis set his sights even higher and knew that, in order to realize its potential, Chanticleer would have to offer full-time contracts to its singers. Thanks to our dedicated supporters, that dream came true 13 years later.
Today, the ensemble doesn’t travel by van or cook its meals on a portable hotplate, but we still need your help to keep the music alive – not only for you, but for the next generation.
INDIVIDUAL GIFTS - YOUR GIFT TO OUR ANNUAL FUND MAKES POSSIBLE:
- the full-time employment of the finest vocal ensemble in the world today
- the creation of new music to enrich the repertoire of vocal literature
- our comprehensive education programs
You can also maximize your contribution to Chanticleer if your employer participates in a Matching Gift Program. Please contact your company’s Human Resource Office to see if your gift to Chanticleer will qualify.
MONTHLY GIFTS – MONTHLY GIVING HELPS CHANTICLEER THROUGHOUT THE YEAR AND MAKES YOUR CONTRIBUTION EASY AND CONVENIENT
Payments will be automatically charged to your preferred credit or debit card on the same day each month. The amount and date of your monthly gift will appear on your credit or debit card or bank account statement.
Our Development Director is happy to answer questions or offer any assistance. Questions? For any questions involving your monthly donation, call (415) 252-8589 or email email@example.com.
- Chanticleer brings world-class music to tens of thousands of listeners every year. From small communities in Missoula Montana to large cities like Paris, France, Chanticleer is an international tour de force. We think you'll agree: linking your company name with ours just makes good business sense.
- Business and Corporate Donors of $5,000 or more can enjoy recognition with a more targeted audience by becoming corporate sponsors of various Chanticleer activities such as our On the Town Benefit and Bay Area Programs.
As a major donor and sponsor to Chanticleer, generous contributors can share an insider's perspective of the organization, and share the pride of ownership as full-fledged creative partners.
Major gifts of $5,000 or more can be directed to specific sponsorships that reflect your personal passions and tastes.
- Commissioning Club
- Production Underwriting
- Endowing a Singer Chair